Banks Botanicals brings a contemporary non-alcoholic, organic, sugar free distilled spirit that is made to be savoured.
Mix things up with and try a couple of new cocktail inspirations.
When mixing drinks with a non-alcoholic spirit such as Banks we want to reduce time that Banks mixes with Ice before the drink is served.
This is because the flavours are water soluble so as the ice melts it dilutes the flavours. It is suggested to always dry mix ingredients in a shaker before pouring over ice or adding ice to the shaker.
- 60mls Banks
- 25 mls Orange Juice
- 25 mls Lemon Juice
- 1 dash Grenadine
- Highball Glass
- Garnish with an Orange Slice
How to Mix
- Pour ingredients into a shaker filled with ice
- Strain & pour into a Highball glass
- Use 1/2 each of lemon and orange juices
- Make the drink sweeter by adding more grenadine
- Add a splash of soda water or a couple of dashes of bitters